1/24/12

goodbye Jalur Khusus, holla reguler

AHAHHA ONE HELL OF A DAY ☺
I've got goosebumps all over my stomach since I wake up.
I've got goosebumps all over my body when the ball rang, told the students and teachers that school is over.
I've got goosebumps all over me when I sat on the floor waiting to get my envelope.
I've got tears streaming down my face while I was reading a paper inside the envelope.
I got a broken heart when I read a boldly big ass words saying 'TIDAK LULUS'
I got tears again.
I got a broken dreams.
I got hugs.
I got hugs.
I got hugs.
I got a chance to scream and just let it all flew to the air.
I got a fucking new hope.
I got loyal friends.
I got new motivations.
I got new dreams.

I just need a box of chocolate to face a few blue days. I just need a box of new plan for my life ahead. One dream die, 100 lives.

I JUST DON'T FUCKING GIVE UP.

Its my life, but its Allah's scenario. For a better me!